Topband: Unknown Stations

wa4fki wa4fki at nc.rr.com
Tue Aug 9 17:40:22 EDT 2005

Larry, hi... WA4FKI again. Thanks for the email about the fish new beacons. I never that a new job would again bring me back to the fish net beacons. Now I am the IARU Region 2 Monitoring System Coordinator.

I would love to see these intruders removed for the ham bands, it is not only the 160 meter band but other bands.

If you can pass the word to send in any reports to me I think this problem may be resolved in time.  It would be nice if someone had a df antenna, I am looking for information to build a simple df antenna with a sense antenna.

When reporting please include the following informaton:

Frequency, time GMT, date, month, call sign, and remarks.

Thanking you in advance Larry.

Very Best 73's to you and yours

Bill
WA4FKI