Topband: de CU2JU

Ricardo cu2ju at clix.pt
Sun Aug 28 11:22:42 EDT 2005

Hi Top'ers

Just to let you know I will be active on top between 1830 to 1837 today!
Will try at sunset and after that as time is avalable, usualy I go down on top band a bit every hour
untill 0100 utc if good conditions maybe more...as some of u know I operate olny with IC706 + 100w
on a long wire, small conditions but good location so I sure hope to get a few new ones on the
log... see you all on the band, hopefuly!
PS: the QTH where I have possibilities to ork 160m has no internet and i am just leaving home so any
repply to this email will be read tomorrow evenning!
Best to all
tnks
73's de Ricardo Chaves
CU2JU - HM77ET - EU003