Topband: antenna pattern

Jack/AE7DX vhfplus at bmg50.com
Fri Dec 2 10:38:26 EST 2005

For those on the list interested...

I will not be on Friday night/Saturday morning *but* I have been given a
9-foot diameter latex baloon and suitable woven stainless-steel wire so
that I can get a 1/4-wave vertical up on Saturday. This will be a
dramatic improvement my present low inverted-L! I plan to tether the
baloon at the feed point of an unused 40-metet vertical so I can take
advantage of existing sloping radials and feedline already in the shack.
Hopefully I will be able to work many of you Saturday night and Sunday
morning.

73,

Jack, AE7DX
Silver Springs, NV