Topband: EU Dxing.

robert briggs vk3zl at bigpond.com
Fri Dec 2 16:50:10 EST 2005

I have started rising 3/4 hour before sunrise this season to do another 4 months of European Dxing.Over the past 2.week's or so things have been so so with one or two good openings and just the occasional contact the rest of the time.25/11 was really good with 18 EU stations worked many more heard and missed.This morning I had very good propogation first wkng IK4 and went on to picking off a few more.
EU season just starting here and looks very promising as it generally peaks during Jan/Feb.
The last big effort was ii 2000/2001 where I logged more than 500 stations over 3 months operating on the sunrise window..
Here's hoping it's worth the effort..
Bob VK3ZL..