Topband: Stew Perry Contest

Dennis OConnor ad4hk2004 at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 19 08:08:07 EST 2005

 Well, I got on for a few hours...

Still having intermittent RFI in the computer in spite of every line being heavily choked and switching to a Logitech IR keyboard...  So, to those who worked me and are sure that I was
1. Drunk <not>
2. stoopid <hope not>
3.too incompetent to be licensed <jury is still out on that one>

Anyway, I quit at 0300Z from fatigue <up for 24 hours> with some 200 Q's in the log (and a few I lost (sorry K5ZD - pull me from your log or give me the time of the Q so I can re-insert it))...   What I did accomplish was to field test <and prove> a new 160 antenna array, one that I am happy with...

denny - k8do