Topband: WIFI and 160m

Steve Ireland vk6vz at arach.net.au
Mon Dec 19 19:23:50 EST 2005

G'day

I am in the process of planning a WIFI (wireless) network for the house,
with three pcs attached - one for radio, one for work and one for the kids.

As a reader of the Radio of Society of Great Britain's journal, I see some
radio amateurs have had problems with interference from their
routers/wireless access points, particularly on 160, 80 and 40.  I would
really appreciate feedback/advice from topbanders who have installed WIFIs
with regard to good low noise products and the siting of these.

Thanks blokes - and a Merry Christmas to all.

Vy 73

Steve, VK6VZ