Topband: Yet MORE 160 Propagation Indices

Ed Swynar gswynar at durham.net
Sat Dec 24 17:09:54 EST 2005

Good Evening All,

Yet another useful TopBand forecasting tool --- if you regularly miss hearing the "...18-minutes-after-the-top-of-the-hour" WWV propagation forecast, as I so often do here due to distractions --- is: http://dx.qsl.net/propagation/propagation.html

This site gives you the regukarly updated WWV "A" & "K" indices, along with the sun spot count, solar wind velocity, etc. etc.!

There are even nice colour views --- both Arctic and Antarctic --- of the extent of the aurora borealis(sp?) to surrounding regions...quite neat, and most useful, I think...

You may agree, too...

Merry Christmas!

~73~ Eddy VE3CUI - VE3XZ