Topband: Conditions

Don K5AQ donhall at myriad.net
Tue Feb 1 08:29:58 EST 2005

I have read several posts to the effect that good condtions to Europe one evening either do not correlate with good conditions to Asia or mean bad conditions the next morning here.

Last night very strong signals from 9A2AJ, loud as I hear anyone and this morning very strong signals from JA's and HL3IUA whom I worked finally for a new one. Choi is usually at the noise level here and has trouble hearing US stations. This morning he had a huge pile up and called me by name when he came back(how sweet it is!!0

My observation FWIW.

73  Don  K5AQ