Topband: Preamp for 160m (and 80m)

QSKguy at aol.com QSKguy at aol.com
Wed Feb 2 04:44:11 EST 2005

Hello,
I'm not sure I need to have a preamp but I'd like to try. I live in the
middle of Paris and have more than 100ft of coax between the antenna (DX-77) and
the transceiver (TS-950SDX). Some signals are too weak, just  below the
'workable' limit, and I thought a preamp will help.
I know that preamp with amplify noise too but... I will not be sure until I
tried. :-)
73

Dans un e-mail daté du 02/02/2005 03:24:46 Paris, Madrid, DAVIDNNAN at MSN.COM