Topband: 6O0CW Spotlight

N1BUG paul at n1bug.net
Mon Feb 7 08:05:31 EST 2005

> Four VE3 stations worked the 6O on Saturday night, yet
> I didn't hear any US at all get through. Wonder if
> that is correct, and what sort of signal he was south
> of the border?

I was calling at the time and heard those VE3 QSOs.  Their
signal was 559/569 here during that whole period but none
of us could seem to do much good.  Congrats to the VE3s who
made it!

I notice they have specifically looked for NA/USA on 80/40m
at times, but not yet on 160.  Maybe once they have worked
a bit more of the EU wall it will be easier to break
through.

Paul  N1BUG  (Maine)