Topband: From DU9/N0NM

Jose M. Valdes R. YV5LIX yv5lix at cantv.net
Sat Feb 19 07:48:56 EST 2005

Hello Jon.

Hope to work you on 160 soon.

I'm' sure that you are aware of this, but just in case a remind that the
FT-100D has a fast AGC setting that is very useful for CW, just press the
function key to bring up the IPO, ATT, AGC, NB functions row; and by
pressing C (AGC) you can toggle the recovery time to SLOW (SLO), FAST (FST)
AND AUTO (FST).

I have used my FT-100D on 160 with excellent results, It was used on 160 CW
at 4M9YY DXpedition and we were impressed with its performance.

Have a very nice weekend.

73/DX Jose M. Valdes R. (Joe) YV5LIX
eQSL.cc Advisory Board Member
QSL manager EA7FTR