Topband: 3G0

Doug Renwick ve5ra at sasktel.net
Fri Jan 14 15:19:48 EST 2005

3G0YP had a solid 599 signal into Saskatchewan.  Now if I could
only get all the other DX to reach my antenna at that same
signal strength.

Doug/VA5DX

--
Doug Renwick VA5DX
PO Box 50, Clavet, Saskatchewan, Canada S0K 0Y0
VE5RA at sasktel.net
First VE5 9BDXCC
What profit it a ham if he gains all the awards yet forfeits his soul?
I'll run the race and I will never be the same again.