Topband: ? Key-clicks FT1000MK-V field ?

Pete Smith n4zr at contesting.com
Tue Jan 18 09:09:29 EST 2005

At 08:21 AM 1/18/2005, Tom Rauch wrote:
>The fixes for the MP  will work in the Field, but before you
>do that why not ask Yaesu why we must wait years and years
>for them to correct something as simple as component values?
>
>Maybe someone on this reflector has access to someone at
>Yaesu and find out why they ignore bad engineering of CW
>waveforms in their radios.
>
>It really should be Yaesu's problem.

Unfortunately, my impression is that Yaesu USA trying to affect the factory
is like pushing on a rope.  I'm sure Chip and the service guys are well
aware of what needs to be done, but there's no bureaucracy like a Japanese
bureaucracy, especially if you're trying to influence it from outside.

73, Pete N4ZR