Topband: ? Key-clicks FT1000MK-V field ?

hermans on4kj at skynet.be
Wed Jan 19 12:06:36 EST 2005

Hello Key-clickers,

I followed this "key-click rapsody" for a long time. I am aware there is
a big problem, problem which Mister FOURIER wouldn't like either. I
appreciate very much those who explain what is going on and how one can
correct the problem. Screaming ' DON’T BUY ' I can live with it, but '
SELL ' don’t you guys think selling is the worst sollution. Put your
FT1000xx on the shelf as part of a collection, OK , but please don’t put
them back on the road so as to accuse other Ham producing key-clicks
tomorrow........
I intent to modify my FT1000mp, but as a good Ham I have lots of good
intensions ........DONT YOU GUYS HAVE ?

I'll give it a try on E-bay :
"Willing to exchange FT1000mp + FT847 (both YAESU) with nice key-clicks,
for one and only one 'ORION K2', even without key-clicks.

Ugly old Jos

ON4KJ