Topband: FW: Yaesu FT-1000MP MARK-V CW waveform mod

Bill Tippett btippett at alum.mit.edu
Sat Jan 22 07:29:55 EST 2005

         Someone forwarded some very good news from
Burghardt Radio.  I only wish Yaesu would publish the
S/N's this is effective for.  Better late than never!

                                 73,  Bill  W4ZV

Yes,  recently Yaesu did install what is the equivalent of the Inrad CW
keying mod in their  new radios coming off the line.    Can't tell you
serial number change but it has been done on the ones coming off the line
now.   We have been installing it in all of our used ones for quite some time.

73

James C Smith (W0MJY)
Burghardt Amateur Center
sales at burghardt-amateur.com