Topband: Support for Flags?

Robert Tellefsen n6wg at comcast.net
Fri Jun 3 11:46:52 EDT 2005

Eric
I'm using metal masts for my 160m Flag here.
The one at the rear is steel, and the one at the front
is aluminum.
Both masts are about 10-15 ft from the vertical wires
of the Flag.  Farther is better if you have the space,
but I don't feel that my Flag suffers any that I can
tell.
Good luck and 73
Bob N6WG