Topband: FT5XO

Iowaguy earlham at radiks.net
Fri Mar 25 22:59:06 EST 2005

They had a nice signal into Iowa this evening and should have been fairly
easy to work.  However, we had remaining QRN from a major spring storm that
had passed through yielding steady S7-S9 static levels.  Even then, I could
occasionally pick out calls, or partials, but not good enough for a QSO.
Interestingly enough, they had about the same signal strength here on 160 as
they had on 80.  They are QRV on the lowbands a LOT.

73...Dave
W0FLS