Topband: Antipode hint

W2RU - Bud Hippisley W2RU at frontiernet.net
Tue Mar 29 18:50:58 EST 2005

One thing I perhaps didn't emphasize enough in my posting yesterday:

When you are at or near the antipode of the DX station you are chasing, there is no one heading from you to him.  There is NO short path, NO long path.  If you view a great circle map centered on the antipode, you will see the DX location has been spread out around the entire 360-degree periphery of your map.  I use this hint to help me remember this:

"In Manyberries, there are many Kerguelens...."

Bud, W2RU