Topband: OT5G - ON4WW recording on 160m in USA

Marc Wullaert marc.wullaert3 at pandora.be
Tue Nov 1 04:29:22 EST 2005

Fellow topbanders ,

Has anyone made recordings last weekend of the ssb contest this weekend
in the USA ?

Would love to hear how we sounded over there? My station whas active
as a M/S callsign  OT5G , whe made some nice qso's on 160m with usa but
still
fight in contests with rx.Used a K9AY ,no beverages this season again.

Would love to know what difference there is between me and Mark ON4WW.

Whe live close by but have another setup from tx antennes.
73

Marc ON4MA aka OT5G