Topband: beverage / proximity to wire fence

Paul Higginson paul at greenrover.demon.co.uk
Wed Nov 2 03:15:54 EST 2005

>Hi All

Reference my Beverage proximity to fence question, many thanks for all
the encouragement both on and off list.

It looks like I will be crawling through the hawthorn hedge with a roll
of wire then :-)

Something that I hadn't considered is that part of the fence is bonded
to the earth system for my vertical. After putting several thousand feet
of copper in the grass this autumn, I don't think the fence contributes
much anymore, so it should be simple to isolate it.

Thanks all

Regards Paul
--
73 de Paul GW8IZR IO73TI        |