Topband: cluster qsos

W7lr@aol.com W7lr at aol.com
Fri Nov 11 22:33:27 EST 2005

Do we want cluster qsos?  No.  Was this a cluster QSO?  No.

I heard a lot of the rf involved and didn't hear a qso.  I think it  was just
an exchange of information.  It is common to put a spot on the  cluster to
establish a qso frequency or for other good reasons.  I think it  is unfair to
imply that a qso did occur.  Perhaps a w7 to Europe qso had  never happened
before - you might get pretty excited and try hard.
If we are not the bad guys mentioned, then I don't think the dx would send  a
qsl for a non-qso. There is some good stuff on the cluster.  I wish  I could
have worked some of those new countries listed in recent Boring  reports.

73 Bob W7LR  _w7lr at aol.com_ (mailto:w7lr at aol.com)