Topband: L73E on topband this weekend

on4ww on4ww at pandora.be
Mon Nov 21 07:57:04 EST 2005

In my seemingly never ending quest to work LU on topband, I received the
following (which I hope is useful info to other subscribers) from Tito,
LU7EE  in regard to CQWW CW:

--quote
Yes, I am especting to work all bands with my spetial call L73E Low Power.
Please QSP  to all, I will to receive skeds. Best 73 es good DX- GL in the
contest
Tito, LU7EE
unquote--

I heard Tito's signal before during a contest, so he is certainly 'getting
out'. Also CP and HC are high on my 'South-America-to-work-on-topband' list.

Hpe catch most of you this weekend on topband during the contest...I sure
hope it's not gonna be Boring.

Mark - on4ww.