Topband: band pass filter and K9AY loop signals

Tod tod at k0to.us
Wed Nov 30 11:46:21 EST 2005

Since posting this on my web site there have been a number of questions and
suggestions. I have incorporated some of them in the site and now have
revision 3 in place.  I have included photos of the filter I used and the
transmission band pass characteristic of it as well.

Rather than try to send a message to all who contacted me direct I am using
this bandwidth to reach those who read this reflector and had commented to
me.

www.k0to.us => amateur radio => Effect of band pass filter on K9AY signals

Tod, KØTO