Topband: Package from Salem OR

Ford Peterson ford at cmgate.com
Wed Nov 30 13:36:09 EST 2005

A quick run to the mailbox today produced a nondescript package from Salem, OR.  Lemmeessee...  Christmas?  Who the heck do I know in Salem?  eBay maybe?  A quick shake of the package--no rattle.  Hmmmm.

I fumble for my jack knife.  SSLLLIIITTTTT!!!

Ahah!  It's better than Christmas OR eBay!  My Stew Perry plaque! It's here!  And she's a beaut!

Thanks to the Boring folks that put on one of the best little contests on the air.  The Stew Perry Contest, where the phrase 'beverage' has more than one meaning.  And a special thanks to Tree for sponsoring this wonderful plaque.  She's a beaut!

Ford-N0FP
ford at cmgate.com