Topband: 160m inv l

Dxhogg at aol.com Dxhogg at aol.com
Tue Apr 25 15:12:51 EDT 2006

i am planning on installing a inv l and saw the article by w1xx, about  using
an open wire balanced atu to feed this antenna. Will in fact this work
properly? Has anyone out there
Tried this method of feeding a inv l? Any help would be appreciated. I have
the ground screen down it is 46 125ft radials and 4 elevated radials. I plan
on  using an overall length of #10 wire 137ft long of which 90ft vert and 47ft
bent  over at the top and tied to a nearby tree at 60ft off the ground . This
is  supported of the side of100ft of  r25g by 4 feet with non metalic side
arms
i have sectionalized the tower and detuned it per w8ji web site    73 and all
the best Ray nr1r