Topband: Reflector Messages

Bill Tippett btippett at alum.mit.edu
Thu Jan 5 14:25:31 EST 2006

HNY All!

	I have a favor to ask of all.  If you ever get
automated responses to your posts from users
to the effect that "Joe Ham is out of the office" or
"Joe Ham is deceased", please forward them to me
so I can either suspend or cancel their subscription.
I would not normally see these unless I happen to
make a post so please forward them to me if you
receive one.

	For those of you who may not know, you
can temporarily suspend your subscription by
going to the list information page, enter your
address in the bottom box and disable "Mail
Delivery" on the configuration page that appears.