Topband: 8R1EA (AH8DX) Update

ah8dx Craig Maxey ah8dx at msn.com
Thu Mar 2 17:11:57 EST 2006

I am really feeling tired with only 5 hours of sleep in the past 3 days.
With a combination of the jet lag and no sleep I don't know how long I will
last tonite but I plan on staying up all night mainly on cw at 1.815
plus/minus qrm. I can get some sleep tomorrow for a few hours so I can make
it the complete 48 this weekend during the test. I guess I only have one
request for tonite please LISTEN gud. I will be working split and if you
hear me transmitting, please stop transmitting because I am probably working
another station.

Gud Dx,

Craig, AH8DX & 8R1EA