Topband: RU0ZM address finally found by "Scotty" WK3N

Jim Scott zebrahauler at alltel.net
Mon Mar 20 14:28:21 EST 2006

I realize that "qsl stuff" is normally not part of this reflector ,but this is the only way I know to get this RARE information to fellow top banders.
A good number of top banders had worked RU0ZM in December of last year.  I have seen many posts of those looking for his elusive address.  All my stateside and normal search efforts could not produce an address anywhere.  I was finally lead to his qsl printer in Russia who sent me his address.

RU0ZM

Victor Lavrentiev
P.O.Box 12
Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky

"WK3N NEVER SLEEPS!".....quote by Marrtii Laine,OH2BH.