Topband: Help with old topband op photo

Larry Molitor w7iuv at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 21 14:38:45 EST 2006

While sorting through some old photos I came across a face I could not put a call with. The three ops in the photo are all topband guys and the photo was taken in the Chicago area probably in the winter of 1969-1970.

The op on the left is Greg, WA9EYY ( now W7MY), center is Barry, W9UCW, and the op on the right is a G who I believe might have operated from VP9 in the mid-late 60's. Can anybody help identify this op? Barry, how's your memory?

Photo can be seen at:

http://w7iuv.com/unknown.jpg

Thanks & 73,

Larry - W7IUV