Topband: Top Band Magic on Wednesday Evening

Kenneth Grimm kgrimm at adelphia.net
Fri Nov 24 15:20:43 EST 2006

charles Lewis wrote:
> <snip>
>
> I will retire to the US at the end of February at age 65 after 18 years continuously assigned overseas in the Foreign Service with VOA.
>

> 73,
> Charles Lewis - S9SS
>
> (Just a few months shy of half a century as a ham now.)

I would just like to say how much your S9SS call will be missed.  You
have earned your place in top band lore as one of the most dedicated and
persistent ops on 160.  When others would have given up due to QRN, you
stuck to it and gave many of us a new one as a result.  Thanks again,
OM.  I hope the adjustment to living in the States won't be too
difficult.  :-)

Ken K4XL
k4xl at arrl.net

*** BoatAnchor Manual Archive ***
On the web at http://bama.sbc.edu and http://bama.edebris.com
FTP site info: bama.sbc.edu login: anonymous p/w: youremailadr