Topband: Terminator (sunrise or sunset)

AD5VJ Bob rtnmi at sbcglobal.net
Thu Oct 19 22:26:11 EDT 2006

Hi guys:

I've been trying to work the ZL8R on 160 while they were operating. I heard a bunch of you trying and some making it. Congrats.

I tried but guess he couldn't hear me even though I could hear him the last night at least because he got on 1814.00 instead of
1815.00.

I have some kind of constant Dx broadcasting blocking me out on 1815 which sounds like a thrashing machine or something. The
Japanese one night called it the "Dragon Jammer" they couldn't hear either.

I have a question about the terminator or "grey line":
I have been trying to work it about 15 min before sunrise and about 15 min before sunset but I am not being very successful.

What am I doing wrong. I have proven to myself I can hear the Dx on many occasions, but not at the best times I don't think.

  73 fer nw es gud DX,
QSL VIA LotW
Bob AD5VJ(AAR6VM)
http://www.ad5vj.com/