Topband: RX 4 square

Jim Brown jim at audiosystemsgroup.com
Thu Aug 23 11:43:10 EDT 2007

On Wed, 22 Aug 2007 19:11:24 -0500, W0UN -- John Brosnahan wrote:

>(with all due respect to Tom and Jim).

My post was not intended to say that it won't work, only that it can
complicate things. :)  Which is much of what Tom is saying. Also,
remember that Tom is designing commercial products, which need to be
more bulletproof with respect to varying conditions of installation,
varying antenna elements, etc. As such, his designs need to be more
conservative. I have lots of respect for the engineering talent of
all of those who have contributed to this thread, and I think it's a
very interesting one.

73,

Jim K9YC