Topband: Conditions on West Coast Saturday morning for SP

Bob Marshall-Read rmread at starhub.net.sg
Sun Dec 30 09:53:47 EST 2007

Greg Zl3IX said -
Hope the second half is much better, or I may just opt for an early night!

In fact, the whole contest was a bust here in YB5, about one Q an hour and I
am sure a few busted grids. The worst conditions I have ever experienced in
a contest, bar none.  Not worth the effort.   I was far better in the higher
parts of the sunspot cycle here on the equator .
73 and will now concentrate on the higher bands, this is just too much.
Maybe when I move to a quieter part of the world and out of the black hole
it will have more appeal to suffer Top Band.
Bob
YB5AQB  9V1GO YI9CC