Topband: Boring Report

LA5HE Ragnar Otterstad la5he at otterstad.dk
Sat Feb 24 06:42:21 EST 2007

All signals were peaking up very well, but QSB would make it difficult to
finish a QSO quickly.  I suggest when you hear my call on a QSB peak, that
you just send mine once and a report twice and then BK.  I already know
your call, so sending that isn't very useful.  After we have exchanged
reports, then you can tell me about the WX.  :-)

It is a problem with too many people making too long calls !

The " burst methode " you suggest is higly recommended IMHO

73  rag  LA5HE