Topband: Beverage question

Donald Chester k4kyv at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 26 00:09:57 EST 2007

My solution to the deer problem with my 900' beverage is #8 copperweld,
overkill on the size and breaking strength of the insulators and anchors,
and plenty of tension on the wire.  I could probably use that antenna to
practise walking tightrope.  It has taken on a couple of heavy tree limbs
with no damage.

I know a ham who used some of the same stuff to guy a 100' tower.

Don k4kyv

http://www.mwbrooks.com/dvorak/
http://gigliwood.com/abcd/