Topband: Coax for Beverage feed?

Jim Brown jim at
Wed Mar 7 12:13:27 EST 2007

On Wed, 07 Mar 2007 13:05:30 +0100, Deni wrote:

>Any suggestions? I'm in France

You're right -- virtually any 50 ohm or 75 ohm cable WILL work 
electrically, so it's simply a matter of finding coax that you can 
easily buy and that is sufficiently robust to withstand your 
environent. You'll also need good quality connectors that fit the 
cable.  I would look for coax and connectors used for outdoor 
MATV/CATV wiring.  

Jim K9YC

More information about the Topband mailing list