Topband: 27.5 Day Solar Rotation: EPILOGUE

Tree tree at kkn.net
Thu Mar 22 13:12:29 EST 2007

On Thu, Mar 22, 2007 at 08:30:33AM -0500, EP Swynar wrote:

> What a thoroughly NASTY reminder this morning that summer is on its way! Not only did I NOT hear any of the "JA" crowd to-day, but even the usual Stateside "big guns" were conspicuous in their absence...

The noise was very bad last night here as well.

HOWEVER, I was hearing RA6AX who must have been pretty loud for me to
be able to copy him at all - and he was coming in over South America
of all places.

He didn't seem to be able to hear me however.

And that was the only DX signal I heard on the band except KL7AR who was
transmitting up on 1838 or so using one of them new fangled digital modes
(OLIVA).

Tree N6TR/7