Topband: 27.5 Day Solar Rotation: EPILOGUE

EP Swynar gswynar at durham.net
Thu Mar 22 08:30:33 EST 2007

Yipes...!

What a thoroughly NASTY reminder this morning that summer is on its way! Not only did I NOT hear any of the "JA" crowd to-day, but even the usual Stateside "big guns" were conspicuous in their absence...

It was wall-to-wall steady QRN, punctuated by static crashes. I can just see it now: next up will be the removal of all my ground radials, feedlines, etc. etc.!

Spring & summer are supposed to be happy events --- yet, somehow here I find it all rather depressing...! (sigh). Oh well, it WAS fun, while it lasted...

I have plenty of "get-a-round-tuit" projects in the warmer weather that are 160-meters related, so there'll be ample opportunity to dream of next season...

~73~ Eddy VE3CUI - VE3XZ