Topband: RG-6 Connectors

Lee K7TJR k7tjr at msn.com
Wed May 23 11:35:58 EDT 2007

     I use F connectors exclusively for RG-6 on my RX arrays here. I use the outdoor type that takes the compression tool for installation. One array uses 22 of these connectors and has been put up and taken down for 3 years in a row now without problems. I keep a supply of old fashioned wooden pencils with erasers around for cleaning the copper center pin at each installation. Just push the eraser right into the connector and twist a few times. Bright and shiny ready for DX.

Lee K7TJR  Oregon