Topband: "VE3" Conditions 17-XI-07

EP Swynar gswynar at durham.net
Sat Nov 17 10:23:46 EST 2007

Good Day All,

Pretty darn good conditions this morning at sun rise here in "balmy" 19-F southern Ontario...!

Managed to snag E51NNN on my very first call --- heard a partial return on my suffix ("VE3CU..."), then lost him to QSB. A few minutes later I returned and caught up to him again, for my #113 160-meters DXCC.

Shortly thereafter, was pleasantly surprised to hear several "569" JA-types calling CQ...but the competition from the west / mid-west was just too intense for me to compete with.

Things are certainly looking up here...

~73!~ Eddy VE3CUI - VE3XZ