Topband: EU Dx..

robert briggs vk3zl at bigpond.com
Sat Nov 17 18:19:09 EST 2007

Hi all,I started my summer EU sunrise Dxing last Sunday November 11th.I
have been generally firing up about 15 minutes before sunrise and
already accruing a good list of European stations.I missed one morning
during the week but with the count in the log this morning I have
already made 52 European contacts with a fairly good cross section and
generally reasonably good signal strength's averaging 569.I will get
into gear shortly and start getting on air at least 30 minutes before
sunrise.Prospects look good at this stage.

Good Dxing.........Bob VK3ZL..