Topband: bent beverage

Scott Long k8sm at windstream.net
Tue Oct 16 05:56:59 EDT 2007

I'm sure this thread has been discussed on here before.  I just moved to a
new QTH and I'm trying to get a beverage out before winter. At the moment I
can get one out in the east-west direction but it will only be 225 ft long.
If I take it up the hill at 90 degs I could make it 450 ft long.  How will
this effect signals coming in?  (I guess my answer to myself is, you never
know until you try it).  But I thought that I'd ask the experts on here to
see what they have to say about it.  You can email me direct or answer on
here,

Scott K8SM

k8sm at windstream.net