Topband: Reversible Beverage Array at OH2BEN

Tomi Laakkonen tomi.laakkonen at kolumbus.fi
Sun Oct 21 07:22:15 EDT 2007

HI

I made a short article of my Reversible Beverage array project, which I
want to share with Topband community. This Topband reflector is suberb,
it gives a lot of  useful and practical information. Thanks !

My array or antenna system consists of 3 reversible Beverages and 6
directions. I used WD1A military telephone wire (approx. 150 ohms) and
BN73-202  transformers with 50 ohm coax feed.  Easy to build and give a
lot of added value to low band receiving.

If interested, article is downloadable from site:
http://www.elisanet.fi/oh3xr/

73's & GD DX de

Tom / OH2BEN    OH2BEN at sral.fi