Topband: DSL RF filter for 160M

Dave Kilpatrick kr4ja at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 26 21:02:17 EDT 2007

I fixed the problem of 160M RF (from an inverted L)
getting into my DSL modem (Westell from Bellsouth)with
this filter. The cost is about $30, problem solved
even at legal limit.

K222-L01 L-222RJDP RF Interference Filter & Cable
 Optimizes DSL modem performance by blocking
 interference from AM/FM/HAM radio and other RF
 sources.

Blocks radio frequencies from 100kHz to 10MHz
Works with any DSL modem
Plugs into any grounded power outlet
Includes a 7' Twisted-Pair Cable (CSPT-7)

http://www.excelsus-tech.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=products.Category&id=2

“We will always remember. We will always be proud. We will always be prepared, so we may always be free”  Ronald Reagan, June 6th, 1984, Normandy France