Topband: Valentine Joy In VE3-Land

EP Swynar gswynar at durham.net
Thu Feb 14 07:22:38 EST 2008

Good Morning All,

Does it get much better than this...?

I worked VP6DX on my second call REAL early this morning for a new one, & a
few minutes later snagged TI9KK after about two calls for yet another new
160 DXCC marker...minutes later, a station in relatively rare North Dakota
answers my CQ...

Some days everything just clicks together --- good things come to those who
endure below zero temperatures, and record snowfalls, I guess! Hi Hi.

~73~ Eddy VE3CUI - VE3XZ

PS: The VP6 crew are surely the benchmark on how to run a DX-pedition: they
have superlative ears, and their operating technique leaves absolutely no
doubt as to exactly who they are, and where they're listening. What a joy it
is, even, just to sit back & listen to them racking-up the QSOs...