Topband: winding data

John ljdoyle at suscom-maine.net
Mon Jan 28 20:51:45 EST 2008

wonder if someone can help me with the winding data for a 2 wire bev. using military comm. wire its about 1/8 inch wide black in color (stealth stuff)  and want to use the binocular cores wish I have a ton of..but cannot find any references to either the wire or the winding data... the wire i understand has an  impedence of 100 ohms I forgot to mention its a 2 wire cable  so the only thing missing is the winding data for the feed end and the reflection transformer I'm trying to outsmart the squirrels around here they keep chewing on my NE bev coax which is 800 feet long with a 2 wire bev.i can shorten the feed coax and protect it tnxs JOHN K1GUN