Topband: BA rigs on 160

Ken Brown ken.d.brown at hawaiiantel.net
Sat Jun 28 19:51:06 EDT 2008

> +/- 5 kHz clicks from a Globe King are definitely
> distinctive...but not very considerate of others on the band.

I think we can all agree that signals that pollute a wide bandwidth are
unwelcome. It is still possible for a signal to have some "character"
without being a nuisance. A bit of chirp, warble or slight drift is nice
to hear now and then. As long as it is not occupying more than perhaps a
couple of hundred of Hertz of bandwidth.

DE N6KB