Topband: Ground Radial Information

AD5VJ Bob rtnmi at sbcglobal.net
Thu Nov 20 20:08:51 EST 2008

You guys have shared so much helpful information with me about getting started on 160, I could never begin to repay you, but I
wanted to share with you some information that I found  in my search for information on my vertical about a ground radial system.

I was given this link on the Butternut Reflector and wanted to share it with the group.

 A virtual sea of solid practical information about ground radials for verticals.

http://www.antennasbyn6lf.com/

   73 fer nw es gud DX,
QSL VIA: LotW, BUR, e-QSL
Bob AD5VJ
http://www.ad5vj.com/
Old Calls WB5ZQU, WY5L/KH3, KE5CTY, N5IET