Topband: H44MY

Lee K7TJR k7tjr at msn.com
Sat Nov 22 15:52:07 EST 2008

  Hi Jim:    I worked H44MY on Top-Band at 1216Z on 11-21.  He was not particularily strong here in
 Central Or.  I also noticed that he would not CQ very long before changing bands. Usually only for a
few short minutes. He has had huge pile-ups of JA stations when I was listening. He could not hear them all.
When he moved to 40 meters the pile-ups were so huge I did not even try to QSO. I heard him again the next
day for a very brief moment at my sunrise and his signal was pretty weak. I have heard he only has 100 watts.
I have not heard him since. Oh and dont forget he is on a different heading than JA, about 255Deg. from
the PNW here. JA is about 310 Deg. if your using directional RX antennas. You wont hear him on your
TX antenna unless we get a propagation miracle I do not think. I have no idea as to his antenna or schedule.
   Lee  K7TJR      Central OR