Topband: Beverage Orientation

Phil Clements philc at texascellnet.com
Thu Oct 30 23:31:47 EDT 2008

Not being a math whiz, I am calling on you in this group that is to give me a
solution on the installation of a new Beverage.

I have an existing 720 foot Beverage, oriented 325 degrees. I plan to run another
720 foot wire in parallel with it, and the termination post at the far (NW) end
will be common to both antennas. The question is how many feet northeast of the
existing post at the feed point end of the 325 degree antenna do I place the feed
point for the new antenna if an orientation of 290 degrees is the target? Both
wires are 720 feet long, and will meet at the termination end.

Thanking you in advance for the solution!

(((73)))
Phil, K5PC